In spite of political, financial and social turmoil, Egyptians remain proud and defiant and are as welcoming as ever to visitors to their land.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Egypt, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, 3D illustrations, highlights and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus feature chapters on the Egyptian Museum, Diving the Red Sea and Cruising the Nile
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Cairo, Cairo Outskirts & the Delta, Nile Valley: Beni Suef to Qena, Nile Valley: Luxor, Nile Valley: Esna to Abu Simbel, Siwa Oasis & the Western Desert, Alexandria & the Mediterranean Coast, Suez Canal, Red Sea Coast, Sinai, Understanding and Survival chapters.
Спецификации на продукта
- ISBN: 9781742208053
- Language: English
- Authors: Anthony Sattin, Jessica Lee
- 512 pages, 192 pp colour, 128 maps
- Dimensions: 128 mm x 197 mm
Изтеглете уводната част на пътеводителя в PDF формат